Brookside Lodge is looking for a passionate Recreation Programmer to work in our neighbourhood that is home to 13 residents with acquired brain injuries and 15 with a variety of adults with complex care needs.
1) Plan, Implement and Evaluate specific therapeutic recreation programs suitable for population
2) Review care plans and assessments to ensure individual goals are met.
3) Community outings (a contract for obtaining class 4 will be decided upon hire)
4) Work collaboratively with a team to facilitate programs and special events
5) Complete stats and progress notes for specific programs and residents
7) Work collaboratively and support students and volunteers
Tuesday- Saturday 9:00-4:30 & Wednesdays 12:30-8:00
- Name: Ariel Hegedus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry: 31/10/2021